Practical projects, activities involvements:
- Hill Walks and Rambles — map of logged walks, since 2015, with links to GPX downloads and Google Maps directions to walk starts.
- “Rambling On” (blog) — a weblog of walks, principally in South, West and Mid-Wales, with additions from our wonderful National Parks and Trails.
- Llanelli Ramblers — I’m currently Chairman of this local group of the Ramblers Association.
- Llanelli Food Assembly — connecting local people with local food producers in a local venue
- Maize Plant Discipleship — a scripturally-based discipleship resource, which I authored, for use in African contexts
See also: Research and reflection