Interactive, zoomable mapping of hill walk routes and rambles throughout South West Wales. Each walk tracked during completion, via smartphone, using global-positioning-satellite technology. Each route can be downloaded—via Strava / ViewRanger links—and followed using a smartphone (see caveats below). View in a separate window, by selecting [ ] window-icon, top right-hand side.
Note: each route is linked to a car parking location, with directions to the CP via Google Maps, by clicking on the location marker, making it easy to get to the start of each walk.
- Car parking and route starts may vary from linked Google Maps locations. Check before you set out.
- Route navigation requires GPS location service.
- Do not rely upon GPS in remote areas.
- Most walks graded A-C, plus distance in miles:
- A* = technical, scrambling may be required
- A = strenuous: mountainous terrain, steep and rocky ascents
- B = moderate: demanding in places, (potentially boggy) uplands
- C+ = leisurely: some steep or strenuous ascents; boggy stretches
- C = easy: mainly lowland walking, including hills, streams, mud.